Bupa International and the Medical Tourism Association recently teamed up for a successfully co-sponsored webcast on “Centers of Healthcare Excellence & Global Health Insurance - The Future of Mobility in Healthcare”
One of the challenges multinational employers and insurers have experienced as they expand across borders is identifying centers of excellence and building a quality hospital network for their employees or insured. Jose Quesada, Medical Director of Bupa International and Jonathan Edelheit, CEO of the Medical Tourism Association explored solutions that allow multinational employers to reduce their expenses by eliminating the need to develop their own medical network through the use of global centers of excellence. View the replay below.
The webcast covered the following topics:
- Centers of healthcare excellence and global insurance policies; what is their trend in growth as well as costs?
- Difference between individuals purchasing insurance policies versus employers.
- Where are individuals traveling to?
- What are the future trends with regards to growth of these policies?
Centers of Healthcare Excellence and Global Health Insurance
The Future of Mobility in Healthcare
Bupa Providers Summit
Bupa International, a leading international healthcare group, serving over 14m customers in more than 190 countries, has partnered with The Medical Tourism Association to organize the 1st Bupa Global Providers Summit (Las Vegas, Nov 2), an exclusive invitation only event integrated within the 6th World Medical Tourism Congress (Las Vegas Nov 3-6), welcoming CEOs and top executives from the most renowned hospitals around the world who will share best practices in areas such as:
- Bundle Payments
- Continuum of Care Protocols for International Patients
- Transformational Performance Improvement of Hospitals
- Hospital Quality Program & Bupa Preferred Providers
- Collaboration between Payors and Providers