Author: Medical Tourism Magazine
In less than 2 months, hundreds of buyers of healthcare representing billions of dollars in medical spending are converging in Washington D.C. at the 9th World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress, Sept 25-28th.
We’re excited to announce some of our Hosted Buyers attending WMTC16 below!
- Abdulrahman Al-Rowaished | Directorate General of Medical Commission & Health Missions Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health | Saudi Arabia
- Elie Moarbes | CEO of Medical Tourism Network and Moarbes Hospital | Lebanon
- Reem Elhin | Health attaché Jordan The Embassy of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan | Jordan
- Laila Al Jassmi | Founder & CEO Health Beyond Borders | United Arab Emirates
- Sherif ElSharef | Vice President – Life & Medical Kuwait Qatar Insurance Co – KQIC | Kuwait
- Dr. Adedayo Osholowu | Partner & Director of iheoo Partners, Healthcare & Hospital Projects Division | NIGERIA
- Morgan Darwin | CEO A&K Global Health | SUB SAHARAN AFRICA
- Walid Albakali | Doctor and Research Fellow – Gulf& Arab Region Apollo Hospitals | India
- Olga Karakich | Executive Director of Indigo-Medic | Russia
- Sayed Yahya | Founder/CEO of Integrated Services | Ukraine
Meet ALL the buyers of healthcare here: http://bit.ly/WMTC16buyers
Apply for the buyers program here: http://bit.ly/buyersVIP
Our networking software will allow you to pre-schedule meetings with these buyers of healthcare before and during the event! Last year over 6,500 networking meetings were scheduled through this platform. Are you ready to meet buyers from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Carribean, USA and more?
Register now: http://bit.ly/registerWMTC16